Did you just graduate? Are you living in Vancouver? Are you a highly organized & creative individual? Can you use a camera, your common sense, and work independently? Do you love fine art & antiques? Are you looking for a part time summer internship? This role comes with an honorarium upon completion & potential for future employment.
Who you are: Energetic, affable and highly organized individual who gets excited about the prospect of working in a beautiful, high-end retail / showroom style environment – but also loves online and the world of ecommerce and social-media. You have the ability work with a team, and also independently. We need you to be as happy, confident, and comfortable working with clients as you are behind a computer screen, and excited and eager to learn about our wonderful product.
Working closely with and reporting to our Director of Sales & Marketing you will play an integral role to the gallery. Your duties will range from helping out with daily tasks, to taking photos for the web, as well as organizing and executing special projects.
We are a small group here, and would like to promote a positive and progressive attitude in our workspace. It is important to be able to wear many hats… with a smile.
– Ability to work in a mac based office environment (VIP)
– Ability and willingness to work independently as well as with a team
– An interest in working with antiques/decorative arts/antique lighting (VIP)
– Experience in online marketing/social media/content creation
– Basic photography skills
– High-end retail experience, or an interest in.
– Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
– Ability to prioritize / manage multiple projects at a time
– Attention to detail
– Knowledge of /ability to use Photoshop, Lightroom Photo Editing Software (BONUS!)
– Graphic Design Skills (BONUS!)
This is an excellent opportunity to gain part-time work experience in a beautiful open-concept showroom environment in the Mount Pleasant area of Vancouver.
Please email CV to: email@example.com with the subject line “RENEW Summer Intern”