Victorian Gas/Electric Chandelier
Ca. 1885 Victorian gas fixture converted to electric and restored in gold.
This fixture was electrified circa 1915 with the addition of six ‘candles’ and a hanging toggle switch (switch is now non-functioning).
Of note is the unusual ‘Romanesque’ hammering on the body.
Fitted with period correct cut-crystal shades and white milk glass tapers.
44.5”H x 28”W SKU: DF0293