Victorian Gas Electric Chandelier with Striped Opalescent Art Glass Shades
Circa 1905. This converted gas-electric chandelier embodies true “Empire” style in its airy design, asymmetrical lines, with a clear French influence. Restored to its original golden satin finish, this light has been brought back to its original splendour in every detail.
Attributed to R. Williamson & Co. this chandelier is fitted with original striped opalescent art glass shades. An absolutely gorgeous Victorian light fixture. Measurements are approx: 48″L x 24″Dia. SKU CH1059