If you don’t know about 1stDibs… get ready to go on a serious internet shopping spiral. 1stDibs is an incredible site connecting the world’s best dealers, finest shops and most important galleries with individuals like you, the world’s most sophisticated collectors, designers and curators. We are so grateful you have become our valued clients and friends because of our valued partnership with 1stDibs.
This site is also an incredible resource for design content, their Introspective Magazine chooses to cover different profiles and design stories with gorgeous visuals. We were lucky enough to have our moment in the spotlight too!
Definitely set aside some time to spend more time cruising our 1stDibs storefront, and make sure to look out for weekly sale items on Saturday Sale. Since we are so in love with the site, we thought we would let Louisa, our Director of Sales & Marketing (and expericed shopper) pick out her dream selection of 1stDib favouites… hey, her birthday is next month… (just saying).
Louisa’s 1stDibs Shopping Picks
1) With a soft spot for both Mickey Mouse and minimalist design, Damien Hirst’s playful reinterpretation of the iconic critter is just perfect for Louisa, “I could live with this piece of art work forever, the colour, clean form, and sentimentality are all there for me in this piece – this work makes me very happy”.
2) “I love this wicker chair – its both sculptural and functional, and would look great with a big sheepskin throw over it – time to curl up and read a book”.
3) “I was given an Etruscan revival ring for my thirtieth birthday – and now have a strong affinity for this particular style of jewellery. I love this gold and diamond Victorian Etruscan bangle – its decorative and decadent without looking overboard”.
4) “I have a strange obsession with harlequin masks, and loved them so much as a little girl – this Judith Leiber evening bag is definitely a grown up version of a harlequin mask affinity – it makes my heart flutter”.
5) “Nothing is more classic to me than a Cartier watch… I tend to fall for vintage men’s watches”.
Find your own dream shopping list on 1stDibs. What is on your dream shopping list?